Terms and Conditions
Thanks for visiting and using the website located at www.socioladder.com (the "Website"), Your use and access of the Website is governed by and subject to the following agreements (collectively, the "Socioladder Agreement(s)"), applicable to you and your use of Socioladder's programs, as may be amended from time to time:
Description of Services
Socioladder aims to capture a clear need of the social sector, broadly categorizing the business case around three vital pillars:
- Transparency and Micro-level visibility on Beneficiaries
- Clearly defined Program Deliverables, Outcomes and Impact
- Scientific Methods for Measurement of Outcomes
Socioladder offers a technology led global platform connecting the supply and demand sides of charity keeping the above three vital pillars at the heart of the operating model.
If you are a Not-For-Profit entity (hereinafter “NFP”) or a Donor, you are required to create a password-protected account ("Account") in order to use certain features of the Website and the Services. You are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your password, and you shall be responsible for any access to or use of your Account, including any fees, costs, or expenses incurred or accumulated as a result of such use, by you or any person or entity using your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by or on behalf of you, and whether or not such person or entity is your employee or agent. You agree to (a) immediately notify Socioladder of any unauthorized use of your password or Account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your Account at the end of each session. It is your sole responsibility to protect your password, control access to and use of your Account, and notify Socioladder when you desire to cancel your Account. Socioladder will not be responsible or liable for, and you hereby waive any claim against Socioladder in connection with, any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
Intellectual Property Ownership
Unless otherwise noted, all text, content, and documents made available via the Website or the Service, including any names, logos, trademarks, service marks, brand identities, characters, trade names, graphics, designs, copyrights, trade dress, or other intellectual property appearing via the Website or the Service, and the organization, compilation, look and feel, illustrations, artwork, videos, music, software and other works via the Website or the Service (the "Content") are owned by Socioladder or used with permission or under license from a third party, and are protected under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. As between Socioladder and you, all right, title and interest in and to the Content will at all times remain with Socioladder and/or its respective licensors.
Limited Use; Restrictions on Use
Socioladder grants you a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, revocable, license to access and use the Website and/or the Service, without right to sublicense, under the following conditions:
- You shall not, without Socioladder's express written consent: (a) copy, retransmit, modify, disseminate, display, perform, reuse, re-post, broadcast, circulate, or otherwise distribute the Website, Service or the Content, or modify or re-use all or any portion of the foregoing, (b) use any trade-name, trademark, or brand name of Socioladder in meta-tags, keywords and/or hidden text, (c) create derivative works from or commercially exploit the Website, Service or the Content, in whole or in part, in any way, and (d) use the Website, Service or the Content, and/or any portion thereof, in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression, attribution or statement as to Socioladder or any third party. Socioladder reserves all other rights.
- You shall not alter, remove or obscure any copyright notice, digital watermarks, proprietary legends or any other notice included in the Website, Service or the Content. Except as expressly provided herein, nothing via the Service shall be construed as conferring any license under Socioladder's and/or its licensors' intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, Socioladder may revoke any of the foregoing rights and/or your access to the Website and the Service, or any part thereof, including the blocking of your IP Address, at any time without prior notice.
- You must at all times use the Website and its associated services in a responsible and legal manner and ensure that the content you provide does not breach any intellectual property rights of a third party or breach any right or duty owed to a third party. You must not upload offensive, obscene, racist, defamatory, misleading or deceptive content/images/ videos on to the Website or its associated services. Socioladder reserves the right to remove or edit any content posted on the Website or its associated services at its sole discretion and without notice, regardless of whether or not it is, in the opinion of any third party, offensive, obscene, racist, libelous, misleading or deceptive.
Without limiting the foregoing, the Website, Service and the Content and all other features via the foregoing are provided to you "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" without warranty of any kind with respect to the Website and/or the Service and/or Content, either express or implied, including but not limited to, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement. Should applicable law not permit the foregoing exclusion of express or implied warranties, then Socioladder hereby grants the minimum express or implied warranty required by such applicable law. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Socioladder, its employees, agents, suppliers or any other persons shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in this section. Additionally, Socioladder does not make any warranties that the Website and/or the Service will be uninterrupted, secure or error free or that your use of the Website and/or the Service will meet your expectations.
Limitation of Liability
Your use of this website is at your own risk. Neither Socioladder or its affiliates, or any of its respective officers, directors, agents or other representatives will be liable for any damages, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or punitive, including, without limitation, loss of data, income, profit or goodwill, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties arising out of your access to or use of this Website or arising out of any action taken in response to or as a result of any Content or other information available via this Website, however caused, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), proprietary rights infringement, product liability or otherwise. The foregoing shall apply even if Socioladder was advised of the possibility of such damages. If you become dissatisfied in any way with the Website, the Service or any applicable Socioladder Agreement, your sole and exclusive remedy is to stop your use of the this Website and Service. You hereby waive any and all claims against Socioladder and its agents, representatives and licensors arising out of your use of the Website. If any portion of this limitation on liability is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then the aggregate liability of Socioladder and its affiliates shall not exceed one hundred rupees (INR 100). The limitation of liability herein is a fundamental element of the basis of the bargain and reflects a fair allocation of risk. The Website would not be provided without such limitations and you agree that the limitations and exclusions of liability, disclaimers and exclusive remedies specified herein will survive under all circumstances.
No Crawling; Framing; Links; Third Party Sites
Crawling, scraping, indexing, framing, in-line linking or other methods of association with the Website, by any means, including accessing the Website by automated means (such as robots or spiders), are expressly prohibited without prior written approval from Socioladder. Socioladder may allow operators of public search engines to use spiders to index materials from the Website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials.
Choice of Law
Last Modified: July 11, 2017